Horse-drawn Wagon Rides Wagon rides will be offered from 12:00-15:00 by Country Carriage Rides. One ride is included with your entry ticket. All other rides will need to be purchased at the HSF Refreshments Station.
Corn Hole Tournaments Get ready for some serious fun as we hold continual corn hole tournaments all day long.
Pig Races We have race horses at the farm. Now get ready for race pigs! Amy Swinehouse and Piggy Stardust will be racing each other throughout the day as they run towards sweet treats!
Pumpkin Decoration Purchase a small pumpkin and decorate it! You can either bring it home or help decorate the barn.
Farm Tours Take a tour of Holy Spirit Farm and learn about some of the animals here, what we do, and how you can get involved. In addition to this, you can help give treats to the horses!
Corn Pit Great for little ones, the corn pit is a fantastic way to root around and have some fun!
Face Painting What's a carnival without face painting? Our incredible artist will help bring out your imagination!
The Costume Contest
A costume contest with three divisions will be held during Fall Fest, fitting three different age groups at 17:00. Please see below for the rules. Entry can be purchased at the HSF Refreshments Stand.
Group One Ages 0-5 Entry Fee: $5 per child
Group Two Ages 6-16 Entry Fee: $10 per person
Group Two Ages 17+ Entry Fee: $15 per person
Prizes will be determined by the amount of money raised in each division. The money will be divided among the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners , with 40% of the overall purse being donated to the barn (if purse is over $100), and the remaining 60% being divided in the amounts of 50% for 1st place, 30% for 2nd, and 20% for third.
Please keep all costumes "PG" Rated, as this is a family event.
Costumes can be homemade, bought, magically spun by your Fairy Godmother, rented - just wear one!
Feel free to act your part (so long as it doesn't harm anyone); you can crawl, oink, wiggle, hobble, run, sing, and play dead! Whatever you need to do to make your costume the best that it can be.
Please refrain from using live animals with your costume. This is for the safety of all involved.
We welcome groups to participate. You'll just have to share your prize money.